We carry out customer projects in the areas of MS Project Server, Enterprise Project Management (EPM) projects and also custom software development projects. These projects can lead to an entirely new development or expansion of an existing system. This type of MS Project Server project also takes on different perspectives, which are segmented into success strategies to ensure a successful project.
The following illustrations display several strategies for the different services we provide.
MS Project Server Projects and MS Project Server Services, Enterprise Project Management (EPM), Collaboration (Enterprise Collaboration Management, ECM)
Business Administrative Perspectives
Business Administration Perspectives takes into account those aspects and factors which promote the successful employment of Microsoft Project Server as well as the economic and organizational advantages provided by software for project management and control. We focus on these factors to support and provide you with consultation services. You will also profit from our experience with many other MS Project Server projects.
Business Administrative Perspectives through MS Project Server Projects and MS Project Server Services, Enterprise Project Management (EPM), Collaboration (Enterprise Collaboration Management, ECM)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can project structures and the presentations for project organizations be centrally managed and readily available?
- What administrative advantages are gained through MS Project Server solutions?
- What technologies for report generation and Business Intelligence for understanding regular projects are best suited to my planned goals?
- How can I easily implement future upgrades and modifications?
- How do I put my investments in the software to their best use?
The following sections contain concrete aspects of Business Administrative Perspectives:
- Business Administrative Strategy
- Risk Identification and Rapid Alter Systems: The course of a project as well as its success should always be monitored and under control. When necessary, counteractive measures should be taken as early as possible in order to avoid the changing of bottle-necked allocated resources in a project.
- Resource Planning:
- Decision Support / Measures:
- Time and Budget Planning:
- Future Strategy
- Chances for Growth: An MS Project Server platform can be used for both internal and external customers. It can connect locations and open up new chances for growth for the entire company, because of process support, and can distribute knowledge.
- Extendibility and Customization: The Microsoft Project Server as well as the overall approach of the company-wide project management, resource planning and business intelligence should easily be extendable and customizable to meet future requirements.
- Investment Security: Investment in the software, licenses and services should be dispersed over the long-term according to a planned time period.
- Sustainability: Software and server architechture, implemented processes and developed software should be sustainable. Extendibility is very important, particularly when requirements change or new ones appear.
Solutions Related Perspectives
Besides purely technological aspects and general administrative requirements there are those requirements which are sprecific to a particular project and are therefore valid only for the development of MS Project Server.
Solutions Related Perspectives with MS Project Server Projects and MS Project Server Services, Enterprise Project Management (EPM), Collaboration (Enterprise Collaboration Management, ECM)
The following sections contain concrete aspects of Solutions Related Perspectives:
- Analysis Strategy
- Reports: There is wide range of options for the creation of reports. It is important to arrive at the correct decision to determine if static or dynamic reports are required or if the user should create the reports through interactive analyses.
- Statistical Analyses and Data Mining: Business Intelligence not only presents data in reports but also creates extendable technologies like statistical analyses, but primarily data mining. We advise you on which procedures are available, what mathematical parameters they construct and exactly which business software goals can be used for your procedure.
- Key Performance Indicators: Along with complex reports, diagrams and multi-dimensional analyses it is also helpful to summarize the connections within the Key Performance Indicators. We offer you support to identify and derive Key Performance Indicators into reports or prepare them for other analysis goals.
We carry out customer projects with SharePoint software for the oftentimes complex architecture of hardware, server software, databases, and software components. That is why there is a series of purely technical factors to consider which influence the actual project and the successful longterm services of the software.
Technological Perspectives through MS Project Server Projects and MS Project Server Services, Enterprise Project Management (EPM), Collaboration (Enterprise Collaboration Management, ECM)
The following sections contain concrete aspects of Technological Perspectives:
- Security Strategy
- User / Roles / Rights: Data and operations can be coupled together through rights. Authorization structures can oftentimes be taken over from other sources. Of course the user may also develop application specific authorization systems.
- Data Privacy: Legal handicaps, which can actually eventually become user-dependent upon international software developments, need to be taken into consideration in data privacy.
- Logging: Actions must be geared towards comprehensibility, traceability, and general security considerations for normal logging.
- Encryption: Besides the applicable authorizations there are also technological procedures like encryption, which prevent the utilization of data and operations.
- Availability Strategy
- High Availability: A high count of users oftentimes signals an easy investment since the costs are distributed to many as opposed to few. Competitive access, high user counts and business relevant transactions require strategies for high availability.
- Mobile Availability: Knowledge should not only be available in specified areas but should be available for use anywhere. This is achieved through mobile availability which is supported everywhere over mobile access terminals on Microsoft Project Server.
- Temporary / Local Availability: With shift operation at a single location or with a software operation close to a location near different time zones it is necessary to set up near permanent availability. We advise you on what sorts of scenarios exist.
- Usability and Barrier Freedom: The more the user utilizes the software, the higher are the requirements for usability and barrier freedom. Here there is also a partial law-related handicap. We develop the proper applications and are happy to advise you with regards to design variations and other alternatives.
Overview of Strategies for Enterprise Project Management (EPM) and MS Project Server Projects
Overview of Strategies for MS Project Server Projects and MS Project Server Services, Enterprise Project Management (EPM), Collaboration (Enterprise Collaboration Management, ECM)