We carry out custom software projects for customers primarily in the areas of commercial uses and system analyses. We use Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Databases. Other technologies we use include XML, Data mining, uses pertaining to Geo-data or semantic technologies. These projects can lead to an entirely new development or expansion of an existing system. This type of MS SharePoint Server project also takes on different perspectives, which are segmented into success strategies to ensure a successful project.
The following illustrations display several strategies for the different services we provide.
Overview of Strategies through Custom Software Projects with the Programming Languages .NET and Java, Databases Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle, XML-Technologies, Data Mining and Statistics, semantic Technologies
Business Administrative Perspectives
Business Administration Perspectives takes into account those aspects and factors which promote the successful employment of the planned software as well as the economic and organizational advantages provided by software for knowledge management and business intelligence. We focus on these factors to support and provide you with consultation services. You will also profit from our experience with many other custom software projects.
Business Administrative Perspectives through custom software projects with .NET und Java, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Databases, XML-Technologies, Data Mining und Statistics, semantic Technologies
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can the existing processes be improved in their current implementation and supported by the software?
- What administrative advantages are gained with software?
- What technologies for a sustainable development are best suited to my planned goals?
- How can I easily implement future upgrades and modifications?
- How do I put my investments in the software to their best use?
The following sections contain concrete aspects of Business Administrative Perspectives:
- Business Administrative Strategy
- Competitiveness: Software, particularly commercial software, can help to increase competitiveness. New services or greater flexibility as well as implementation of complex business processes, in which several collaborators are involved, allow for a much smoother implementation and enhance the usability for the customers.
- Process Development: A project in the area of custom software provides the opportunity to develop and consider new and already introduced business processes.
- Savings Potential: Software is an investment, but redeems itself with good planning and utilization through economization, which comes about through its utilization.
- Future Strategy
- Chances for Growth: Custom software solutions should make possible new chances for growth and development for the company.
- Extendibility and Customization: The software as well as the overall approach of the process support should be extendable and customizable to easily meet future requirements.
- Investment Security: Investment in the software, licenses and services should be dispersed over the long-term according to a planned time period.
- Sustainability: Data modeling, server software and the actual software should be sustainable. Extendibility is very important, particularly when requirements change or new ones appear.
Solutions Related Perspectives
Along with purely technological aspects and general business administrative requirements there are also those which are apply particularly to the project and are thus singular to the custom software project.
Solutions related Perspectives through Custom Software Projects with .NET and Java, Databases Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle, XML Technologies, Data Mining and Statistics, semantic Technologies
The following section contains concrete aspects for Solutions Related Perspectives:
- Process Strategy
- Business Logic: The business logic, services and flexibility of the company should be supported and illustrated by the processes. Our consultation services help you to illustrate and improve upon the existing processes. Furthermore, in the areas of 1st Analysis we offer to design new processes.
- Support: The processes should be supported by the software and possibly improve or extend it.
- Illustrating the Process: The actual processes should be properly illustrated. At the same time, the actual business processes should also be analyzed and, if necessary, improved and expanded upon for the custom software project.
- Safeguards and Reports: Through the software support of particular software it is possible to create reports on the progress and results of the business processes. This allows for improved knowledge of the actions of the company and thus also improved safeguards. We offer to advise which technical procedures are possible for such reporting systems and to support you in identifying the proper key performance indicators and data.
We carry out customer projects in the areas of ETL Software for the oftentimes complex architecture of hardware, server software, databases, and software components. That is why there is a series of purely technical factors to consider which influence the actual project and the successful long-term services of the software.
Technical Perspectives through Custom Software Projects with .NET and Java, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Databases, XML Technologies, Data Mining and Statistics, semantic Technologies
The following sections contain concrete aspects of Technological Perspectives:
- Data Strategy
- Modeling: The data for databases, import/export files as well as other data formats have to be technically correct and created so that the model can be updated. It's possible that the data-imaging and data storage requirements could or will have to be taken into consideration. We model the data structuring together with you, integrate the existing concepts and factor in any future changes for possible updates to the model.
- Transmission: Oftentimes it is necessary to transfer data from one system into an alternative one. The data integration system describes particular software components, for which variations can be created. We present alternatives to you such as how the ETL-process (extraction, transformation, loading) can be built up.
- Security: Data must either be saved with regards to quality or oftentimes in accordance with the legal standards for several years. As a conceptual safeguard it is important that the data automatically and regularly be secured. We feature an overview about the different variations which offers various server products to meet all of your technological and business software needs.
- Back-up and Restore: Any technical difficulties that may appear in the secured data and system parameters and properties must be backed-up and restored in an updated version as soon as possible. This closely depends on data strategy and security.
- Security Strategy
- User / Roles / Rights: Data and operations can be coupled together through rights. Authorization structures can oftentimes be taken over from other sources. Of course the user may also develop application specific authorization systems.
- Data Privacy: Legal handicaps, which can actually eventually become user-dependent upon international software developments, need to be taken into consideration in data privacy.
- Logging: Actions must be geared towards comprehensibility, traceability, and general security considerations for normal logging.
- Encryption: Besides the applicable authorizations there are also technological procedures like encryption, which prevents the utilization of data and operations.
- Availability Strategy
- High Availability: A high count of users oftentimes signals an easy investment since the costs are distributed to many as opposed to few. Competitive access, high user counts and business relevant transactions require strategies for high availability.
- System Stability: Applications which are used very often should, as a rule, achieve a high level of system stability. Here we can show you the variations for different solutions.
- Temporary / Local Availability: With shift operation at a single location or with a software operation close to a location near different time zones it is necessary to set up near permanent availability. We advise you on what sorts of scenarios are exist.
- Usability and Barrier Freedom: The more the user utilizes the software, the higher are the requirements for usability and barrier freedom. Here there is also a partial law-related handicap. We develop the proper applications and are happy to advise you with regards to design variations and other alternatives.
Overview of the Strategies for Custom Software Projects
Overview of the Strategies through Custom Software Projects using programming languages .NET and Java, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Databases, XML Technologies, Data Mining and Statistics, semantic Technologies